Wednesday, June 27

More Baseball

Andrew and his catching "armor".
Bobby and his trusty pictching machine. As a proud wife, can I tell you that he has lost over 20 pounds since April! He is running often and preparing to train for a marathon. He is also getting ready for his 40th birthday in September, a day he has been dreading since I met him.

And finally, an action shot of Austin at his last t-ball game. Andrew and Austin play on different teams but with the same coaches and uniforms, if anyone was confused. I'm sorry to be so redundant, but this is all I've taken pictures of this month. Baseball finally finished last week and we are enjoying being a family in the evenings again.



2 comments:

Erickson Family said...

i think what Tyra is trying to say is that I am preparing for my mid-life crisis...

and it's gonna be a doosy...

cody and carrie said...

YEAH for Bobby, he looks great! :)