We weren't sure if we were going to be able to get the whole Tillman Fam together this summer. Fortunately, we were able to swing a camping trip to Haviland Lake in Southern Colorado (north of Durango) for Father's Day weekend. It turned out to be one of my favorite vacations of all time! We had perfect weather and were able to cool down some in those magnificent pine trees.
I'm back in picture taking mode but I'll try to only share a few of the hundreds of pictures that I took on our trip. : )

Aiden is always on the move.

The whole gang: Austin, Teri, Grandma, Tasha, Kason, Grant, Andrew, Papa, Aiden (the top of his head anyway : ), Jack, Bobby and Todd.
4 comments:
It be so fun (as Katie would say!!) thank you for sharing. rody is foaming at the mouth to get to the mountains...thanks for posting!!!
These posts made me so happy! What a perfect vacation. I'm so glad you got to spend all that great time with your sweet family AND retreat into the woods with just Aiden and a bike from time to time. : ) And that family pic has Christmas card written all over it! Unless baby girl makes it over here before then, of course. : )
Jen
Wow! It looks like a fabulous trip with so many fun activities. I'm glad y'all could get together. You did a great job documenting it with great pictures!
Hope y'all have a happy 4th!
Tyra, you seriously have some of the cutest boys on the planet! - reg
Post a Comment