Friday, July 10

Cute Talkin'

Aiden is two years and three months old this week. I love this stage of language development! It is so fun to watch them mimic and experiment with language. He talks constantly and we are understanding him more each day. Here's a little glimpse of what we hear from him.

"I coming!" said with enthusiasm when we call him from another room. Cracks me up everytime. Usually I'm just calling to see which room he is in, but I get this response anyway.

"Talky to?" or "who-ya-talky-to?" asked after we hang up the phone.

"And-ew!" and "Auh-tin!" when he sees the boys coming.

"Bye bye Daddy. Love you. Bye bye Daddy. Love you. Bye bye Daddy. Love you." spoken non-stop each morning from when Bobby picks up his car keys until he actually walks out the door for work.

"Tank you, mommy." He loves to say thank you and we love to hear it!! Melt your heart!

"BIG TRUCK! BIG TRUCK!" shouted at any large vehicle especially semis and tractors.

"No." and "I no want to." Not as cute as the others . . . but we do hear that a lot.

"You're welcome." He spent a week experimenting with this phrase trying to figure out where to put it in a conversation. : )

"Q-me" whenever he, or anyone else, burps

"Oh! poop!" whenever he, or anyone else, toots

Some of his favorite words: waffle, syrup, ketchup, lmunade (lemonade), drink (anything with a straw), juice . . . notice his favorite words all have sugar in them.

"Watch this, daddy!" Showing off for his favorite fan.

4 comments:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

I love it when they start using and repeating words adn like you said try to figure out how to use it. Love the twos.

Unknown said...

How adorable! I'm glad y'all are having fun with your littlest man.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is! I hope you are doing well!
Kaela
www.willingtoriskreadytogo.com

Les said...

What is it with boys and big trucks? Hud and Josh both had to yell out when they saw them!