Thursday, August 20

Starting School

Aiden started Preschool this week. He's going to our church's program two mornings a week. Bobby and I thought it would be good for him to have a little social time out of the house and allow me a little extra time with the older boys for school. So far, he loves it and was excited to go back today. Isn't that the most precious face?

Edit: It was too much for mommy. Now he's only going one morning a week. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is so big, can't believe how big all three of them will be when we see them again! My mom took pictures of us, standing in the front yard the first day of school, until we were 18 I guess. Your picture brought back a lot of good memories! Keep posting!
-Paul

Unknown said...

It is the most precious face! I bet it melts his momma's heart every now and then too! I hope he continues to enjoy pre-school... sounds like a good idea for the family.

Anonymous said...

SO cute!
Kaela