
Here's Aiden working hard on his school work. : )
Aiden and I were sitting at the table together the other day. He sneezed and then stared at me for the longest time. I wasn't sure what I had done wrong until he said, "BLESS you?"
"Oh, I'm sorry. Bless you, Aiden."
"Tank you."
For awhile Aiden loved the numbers 6, 7, 8, and 9. In fact, he would often begin counting things with the number six. That has changed now that Austin has been teaching him 11 and 12. Sometimes they count all the way to 20 together. So now Aiden's counting goes like this "one, two, free, le-ben, tweve, fouteen, footeen, . . ." I hope we get them all in the right order someday. : )
2 comments:
Hi friend! I just had coffee with Jen. She said y'all had a great time this weekend. I told her I'm jealous. I miss you!
So cute; love the grin!
Post a Comment