Monday, December 7

Scorchers

Austin has been playing soccer with the same group of boys since he was four. These crazy boys are all younger brothers and you know that makes them tough as nails. They are a little on the small side but they have made up for it in a desire to compete to win. None of them are especially gifted at soccer but what has been so fun to watch is their development in playing the game as a team. I think the fact that they have played together for so long has really helped them learn to pass the ball and work together.

It was sad to watch them play in their last tournament together last weekend. We will miss this group of "brothers" that Austin has enjoyed playing with so much.
(We have added a few boys and lost a few as well over the last few years. I can't believe I got a picture of the same seven boys, several years apart! Cute little munchkins!)

No comments: