Awww. I LOVE this family! Okay you are on my list. You didn't tell me Todd & Terri had their baby...and a girl. Thank you Jesus Desta will have a girl cousin (I know how important that is at family gatherings) :-) Love you guys and would have loved to been in the middle of that family gathering.
We LOVE you too! All of us! I'm sorry about the baby . . . that's a post from this summer that I still need to write! : ) Jodie Grace (after Grandma Jodie) is a sweetie!
2 comments:
Awww. I LOVE this family! Okay you are on my list. You didn't tell me Todd & Terri had their baby...and a girl. Thank you Jesus Desta will have a girl cousin (I know how important that is at family gatherings) :-) Love you guys and would have loved to been in the middle of that family gathering.
We LOVE you too! All of us! I'm sorry about the baby . . . that's a post from this summer that I still need to write! : ) Jodie Grace (after Grandma Jodie) is a sweetie!
Post a Comment