Wednesday, February 2

Extreme Makeover meets Design on a Dime, The Designer



As I mentioned in a previous post, I adore my sister-in-law. She is a wonderful wife, mom and homemaker. She is incredibly talented at decorating and making things look nice, even on a small budget.

I've never really spent any energy on my house except to make it more functional or organized, but I'm learning there is more to making a home. My family appreciates our house feeling comfortable and pleasant as well. This summer Bobby gave me some money to decorate the kids bedrooms and rearrange things to make room for a GIRL. : )

Teri drew up plans to make some awesome rooms for the boys. She knows them so well and did a very good job of listening to her little clients. Andrew talked us into giving him his own room for the first time. Austin was excited to be the big brother for Aiden, so they are sharing a room. We have four bedrooms so that leaves one extra room for a new nursery.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think you should post a video of Teri drawing an entire room (and everything she envisions putting in it) in less time than she could describe it with words. That was AMAZING. : )