While we were in Ethiopia, my sweet sister-in-law was at it again. She designed and decorated Desta's cute room. She made all of the pillows, sheet protectors, and linens for the bed. She framed a water color that Kason (my 5 year old nephew) painted for Desta. The wooden HAPPY was not in Teri's original plan, but when she found it she decided that it had to go in the room since
Desta means
Happy. I love it. My favorite part of the room is the Adoption verse! So great!
Teri's favorite part of the room is the rocking chair. It was her greatest challenge and threatened to blow the budget. She decided to try to recover my old denim cushions herself, without any kind of pattern or help. It looks FABULOUS! I'm so impressed!



1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!! I love those fabrics SO much more than anything we saw at Babies R Us that day. : ) Teri, you are amazing!!!
Post a Comment