Today has been a good day! I got to have lunch with Bobby and his staff to celebrate the end of their semester. The boys are very close to finishing all of the school that we (I) wanted to finish before Christmas. Our agency received the letter they needed and our new dossier will be sent to Ethiopia soon! (Yay!) We are all warm and cozy at home with the snow falling hard outside. Thank you God, for restoring my peace.
Bobby caught Austin and I in action tonight making some goodies for next week. Aiden is always in the middle of the messes.


2 comments:
Yes, thank you God for restoring Tyra's peace! And for giving her boys such great hair! : ) Love you, friend...
Wow!!! He is so grown up...both of them. I cannot believe how big he has gotten. So glad to hear how God is moving. We continue to pray for you!! Your boys DO have great hair.
Post a Comment